"I can't say enough how great this company was to work with! They listened to my long story about exactly what work I needed they came right out and got the job done! I highly recommend them! Thank you Rescue!"
Your home's air conditioning and heating system require regular maintenance and service in order for them to operate safely and efficiently. To do this, your equipment should be kept at its original design operating specifications. Without proper periodic maintenance, unnecessary and/or catastrophic failures can occur, plus you could waste up to 50% or more in energy consumption. We make sure this doesn’t happen.
A Protect maintenance agreement from Rescue Force Heating & Air provides your heating and air conditioning system with the manufacturers' recommended maintenance procedures.
This is an annual planned inspection and tune-up service on your heating or your cooling system or semi-annual service for both systems. The Protect planned service is designed to meet or exceed all manufacturer and extended-warranty requirements and adheres to recommended procedures outlined by the Department of Energy and our local utility companies.
How does a Protect maintenance agreement improve the health of my system and save me money?
- The annual or semi-annual inspection and tune-up service allows us to catch and correct minor issues before they can become catastrophic problems.
- Protect customers receive 15% discounts on all repairs.
- A Protect tune-up on your heating and air conditioning system includes cleaning all heat-transfer surfaces and properly calibrating your system operation back to design specifications. This will improve comfort and save you up to 50% on your energy costs.
- If a repair we have done fails during that season, we will repair it again absolutely FREE.
- Our automated dispatch system keeps track of your inspection and tune-up schedule and we will contact you to schedule the appointment at a time convenient for you.
- Most importantly, our Protect customers receive priority service. In the event that your system is not working properly or fails completely we will give you priority by moving your request for service to the top of the list. During those hot summer or cold winter days, you will not have to wait for days to get a technician to show up to get your system back online. We’ll be there ASAP to get you back up and running.
Tap on one of the buttons below if you are interested in our maintenance services!